Saturday 26 March 2016

Unseen at The Festival of the Unseen

Unfortunately, because of an unexpected (as they're rarely planned) trip to Accident and Emergency on the day that I was supposed to drop off my artwork to the Hundred Years Gallery, I was unable to actually take part in DARK: Festival of The Unseen, which opened on Thursday in Shoreditch/Hoxton (just north of Hoxton Train Station and the Geffrye Museum). But I did manage to make it to the opening night and catch-up with a great bunch of friends and fellow artists.

So, maybe by not exhibiting in the show, the absence of my work is in keeping with the unseen element of the exhibition. See... it all makes sense now.


The show runs till this Sunday, with art, live music, poetry readings, and performances – so do pop along if you're looking for something fun and engaging to do this Easter Bank Holiday.

No comments: