Saturday 30 July 2011

Big Up from Hattie Collins


I’d like to say a big thank you to the lovely Miss Hattie Collins (Editor of RWD magazine, Music Editor for i-D Magazine, freelance contributor for The Sunday Times, The Guardian, Q etc and all round music journalist extraordinaire) for giving me and my work a mention in her interview with Arts London News.


Hattie was one of the first people to buy one of my limited edition Spidey Pods screen prints when I brought them out so what can I say – she obviously has good taste!
My Spidey Pods prints, along with my Swirly Skulls prints, are now available at various outlets in Carnaby Street and Leicester Square, London but if you would like one direct from my good self at the commission-free price of £100 then feel free to drop me a line at waynechisnall@yahoo.co.uk
and we’ll work out how best to get one to you.
The prints are all hand pulled, 3 colour, screen prints on acid-free, archival paper. The paper size is 58.6 cm x 54.2 cm (image 38.7 x 39.4 cm). Every print is signed and numbered (maximum edition of 300).

No comments: