Saturday 13 November 2010

WANTED - New Studio Space


I’ve not been having a great deal of luck lately on the studio front. After just a few months in my new space in Whitechapel I find out that the building is to be redeveloped and we all have to be out by the end of December.
So if anyone out there knows of any suitable East London (Shoreditch, Bethnal Green, Hackney, Whitechapel etc) space that I can use as a studio please get in touch. Anything over 130 square feet would be perfect. Here’s my email address – waynechisnall@yahoo.co.uk . Cheers.

4 comments:

Caio Fern said...

good luck with it all .
by the way , cool photo .

Wayne Chisnall said...

Cheers Caio.

Mark Scott-Wood said...

NO! Not the La Ruche place? Such a shame if it is. I looked at studios there just after they'd got the building. It looked awesome.

Wayne Chisnall said...

Hi there Mark. Yeah, the space at La Ruche has closed down but I'm pretty sure that the folks behind the project have found or are in the process of finding new studio spaces. I've been lucky and found a cool little studio on Three Colts Lane, just round the corner from Bethnal Green Tube.