Saturday 27 March 2010

White Mischief - Tonight


I'm so excited about tonight's Great Exhibition event at Scala. The line-up looks amazing and it's just going to be the perfect excuse to get dressed up and have some fun. I'll be exhibiting my City sculpture and four of the carnival/sea side style cut-outs that myself and the photographer, Phil Sofer, previously made for one of the Victoria and Albert Museum's Friday Late Views. I'm also looking forward to finally meeting up with some of the people behind the event. Even though we've only conversed over the phone so far, I can tell that these people so love what they do.

WHITE MISCHIEF “The Great Exhibition” TOUGH LOVE PROUDLY PRESENT
A Birthday Extravaganza Celebrating Three Years of Neo-Victorian Entertaiments
WHITE MISCHIEF: “The Great Exhibition”
Saturday 27th March, Two Thousand and Ten, from 9pm until 4am, Scala, King’s Cross, London.
TICKETS: £25 on the door.

No comments: