Wednesday 25 November 2009

3 Shows in 3 Days




Next week looks like being a bit of a busy week for me as I have three shows opening in three days. And I’ve just realised that two of them open on the same night. So it looks like I’m going to be running between two different openings on Thursday the 3rd December. One is ‘Tate the Biscuit’ in Shoreditch Town Hall basement and the other is ‘Botanists of The Asphalt, Part 1’ at The City Arts and Music Project, just off Old Street tube station. Luckily they are both within a 5 minute walk of each other. Actually, all three shows are within a few minutes walk of each other and in East London’s art Mecca that is Shoreditch.
The first private view which opens at Kaleid Editions on Redchurch Street (near Brick Lane) starts at 6pm on Tuesday 1st December. For this show I will be exhibiting a small tower sculpture made out of old books and mounted on wheels (I know - a bit of a motif of mine). I’ve not yet completed the piece so I don’t currently have a photo of it but I will post one just before I deliver it to the gallery on Saturday.
Details for all three shows can be found to the left of your screen, under ‘Upcoming Shows’. So, if you would like to come along please do. The only one that you need to RSVP to is ‘Botanists of the Asphalt’ which you can do at Stephanie@thecamplondon.com or by contacting Stephanie Pochet on 07966244138.

No comments: