Wednesday 10 December 2008

Tomorrow's Opening Party (Thurs 11th dec.)


Pharos Cyclops (1 of 2), originally uploaded by Wayne Chisnall.

Just a quick reminder - tomorrow (if you're reading this after 11th December, then I'm afraid that you've missed it) we are having an opening party for our new Pharos show, 'Chiaroscuro'.

It's at 2A Ada Street, just off Broadway Market, London E8.

It kicks off at 6 pm and runs till 9 pm, although I dare say that we'll be continuing the festivities in the pub nearby - probably The Dove.

If you'd like to find out more about the 2 pieces that I made for the show please click on the image about and that should take you to my flickr account where I've waffled on about them at great (and possibly tedious) length.

Hope to see you there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great show - pity it was on for such a short period of time. Your new work is amazing x